Friday, July 18, 2008

Here We Are!


Hi Everyone! Welcome to our family's Blog page! I've enjoyed looking through so many of your family blogs and I finally decided to give it a try. I thought that it would be an easy and convenient way to keep friends and family "in the loop", and quite honestly...give me a chance to show off the kids, of course. I hope you all enjoy browsing through our pictures and journal entries as much as I enjoy browsing through yours! Thanks for stopping by!
MUCH LOVE!
-The Hays Family (Sharon)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for inviting us to your blog. I am so bad at keeping in touch with people, but blogs are such a fun way to see what is going on.

I can't believe how much Henry and Freddy have grown.

IT will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Be sure to visit our blog :)