And here is a recent picture of our girl. She is constant, always busy making messes (as seen in this picture), hiding things in the trash can or laundry hamper, and being a dare devil (I'm sure just in an attempt to keep up with her brothers). Her latest stunt included a head first downward plunge from our ottoman to the floor as she attempted a failed vertical leap to the couch. She didn't know that she doesn't actually know how to jump yet. Sweet, sweet little Charlotte. She keeps us on our toes and is a whole lotta FUN!Saturday, July 19, 2008
The Girl
And here is a recent picture of our girl. She is constant, always busy making messes (as seen in this picture), hiding things in the trash can or laundry hamper, and being a dare devil (I'm sure just in an attempt to keep up with her brothers). Her latest stunt included a head first downward plunge from our ottoman to the floor as she attempted a failed vertical leap to the couch. She didn't know that she doesn't actually know how to jump yet. Sweet, sweet little Charlotte. She keeps us on our toes and is a whole lotta FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She reminds me of Nellie! I'm so excited you started a Blog!
Val
Sharon... I got your blog address from Jared... I hope thats okay. Your kids are so cute! I personally love the boy-boy-girl set up, works well for us. I can't wait to see new updates. -your cousin- Shanna
Post a Comment